Thursday, July 8, 2010

3 days at a Water Park!

Dear hubby and I took 4 of our kids plus 2 of their friends to Schlitterbahn this week. I can actually say that the trip was a complete success! We had a blast and dear hubby and I ran the kids into the ground rather than the other way around. Thanks to crossfit, Shakeology and ProArgi9!

I had energy and stamina that I haven't had in years if ever. Lugging tubes up and down hundreds of stairs was a piece a cake. It was awesome. Feeling good is so worth the effort in exercise and the discipline of good eating. I am not at my ideal weight and body condition, but I am on my way and feeling so great. And that is the goal of this journey- chase the feeling!

Keep working out and chasing the feeling good!

All of that being said, after three days on and around the water, I have decided that decorum needs a few new rules:

1) Just because it comes in your size doesn't mean you should wear it!
2) There should be a mandatory 7 day waiting/cooling off period to get a tattoo!
3) 3 month old babies don't like water rides.
(all gleaned from my recent trip to the water park)

No comments: